Vitatree Vegan Protein powder is an easy way to increase the amount of protein in the daily diet. Vegan protein powder is suitable for those who choose a vegetarian diet or a vegan diet. Functional protein has the added benefit of supporting tissue repair and gut health. It is a very easily absorbed vegetarian protein that tastes great. It is also a source of anti-oxidants from superfoods like broccoli, kale, muscadine grape skins and moringa, the Tree of Life. Vitatree Vegan protein was formulated by Dr. Janine Bowring, ND to provide a vegetarian source of a highly absorbable protein powder that tastes great. Dr. Bowring formulated this functional protein to not only help athletes develop healthy lean muscule mass, but also to help both men and women maintain a healthy muscle mass, especially as they age. Lean muscle mass is very important for maintaining overall health, mobility and body function and is an integral part of aging gracefully. VitaTree Vegan Protein is unique in its formulation in that it is designed to help men and women of all ages with building healthy muscle tissue. It is formulated for tissue repair, an integral part of the healing journey for many who have suffered with compromised health.
- A functional protein powder
- Helps build and repair body tissues
- Easily absorbed vegetarian protein
- Source of antioxidants
- From concentrated superfoods
- 100% pure whole food supplement
- No magnesium stearate, artificial additives, fillers or colours
- GMP certified (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- 3rd party lab tested to be free of heavy metals
- Made in Canada
- 20g protein per scoop
- Keto friendly
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Nut free
- Sugar free
QUANTITY PER BOTTLE
- 20 scoops
- Monk fruit extract
- Chocolate flavour
- Vanilla flavour
- Adults: 1 Scoop daily
- Mix 1 scoop with 1-2 cups of juice or water, immediately before consumption
- Drink enough fluid before, during and after exercise
- Cautions and Warnings: If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/ blood thinner or an anti-inflammatory, or are having surgery, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato), consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have liver or kidney disease (including kidney stones), consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise. Contraindications: If you are taking antibiotics, do not use this product. If you are taking nitroglycerin, do not use this product. Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
I'm so impressed! I usually don't like the taste of vegan protein shakes and this one has no chalky taste ! It's delicious! Definitely recommend! Only wish it was on a 30 day auto ship !!
GREAT! Finally, a protein powder that doesn't taste horribly chalky! I purchased the unflavoured to add into my smoothies, and this is by far the best tasting protein powder that I've had yet. I would recommend to a friend.